Like you, we are monitoring the latest news on the coronavirus.
We are committed to providing continued service and we will be keeping you up-to-date on any tax relief and stimulus packages that may be relevant in your business.
What you should do in your business
Minimising the spread of any illness at work is a good practice for your team and your customers. We recommend you communicate with staff and customers on how you are preparing.
Like Infuenza, Covid-19 symptoms include runny nose, sore throat, cough, fever and in severe cases, difficulty breathing.
Talk to your team about:
- Washing hands thoroughly and drying them well
- Keeping workplace surfaces clean
- Staying at home if they are sick
- Covering coughs and sneezes and limiting contact with people who are unwell.
- For information on the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), call the Australian Government’s National Coronavirus Helpline on 1800 020 080. Or use the online symptom checker.
If you are able to work remotely, make sure you have the systems in place to make this possible in the event you need to do this.
For meetings booked with us over the next few weeks, we are happy to arrange these via online conferencing or telephone calls. Keep in touch and we will work with you to find the best way forward for you and your business.